Day One
Well I suppose today is the 1st day of the rest of my life so to speak! Seems like every room in my house has some kind of mess in it. Some of the messes are in plain view and some are hidden away. It is time to banish them once and for all. I spend a lot of time thinking about the best way to deal with my clutter - I guess this is because it is easier to think about then to actually do something about it. I need a game plan here but am struggling to come up with one. Flylady promotes BABY STEPS so I guess this is where I start. It is 7:00pm on Saturday night and the hockey game is one (yuck!) so I am going to begin in my Master bedroom. The thought of going to bed in a room that is not just tidy but ORGANIZED makes me feel giddy! This will take about a week I predict due to the fact I need to weed out my clothes and pack away the summer stuff etc., etc. I am going to start with my bed and then dust my nighttables. Next I will put away the mounds of clean laundry sitting on the floor (no wonder I never know what to wear!). I think this will be enough for tonight.
I will check in tomorrow. Sleep tight everyone!!!
Mummy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home