Simplifying my life

I am drowning in a sea of junk which is affecting ALL areas of my life including my marriage, time with my kids, my weight - just to name a few. I am hoping by journaling through my journey to a more organized and simplified life I can really make this work.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Let try this again...

Ok so I am now back! I am failing miserably at getting organized and am trying hard to understand why I am not motivated to change my life for the better. I would probably say it has something to do with the fact it is easier to live on "cruise control" than to rock the boat. I like to read things that are motivational so I think it is time for Karen Kingston's "Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui". Oh yeah now I have to find it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home